This blog contains my crochets activities. I will share my crochet inspirations here. Hopefully be an inspiration for you. Happy Crocheting ^.*
RSS

Pages

Aug 15, 2011

Hairpin and hairband

I promised this yesterday, I posted my new inspiration in this blog. I start with baby accessories that I made as requested from my friend. The baby accessories that I made are two hairpins and a headband. All of these accessories is a flower motif, as requested by my friend. Not many difficulties that I faced when making this baby accessories, except for small flowers found on the hairpin. The pattern that I used is a combination of chain, sc (single crochet) and dc (double crochet).


This two hairpins and a headband that I mentioned above
 
The first hairpin consists of three flowers that have the same size. The pattern that I used to make flower is chain and sc (single crochet). There is no difficulty making this flower motif because it uses a very simple pattern. Hopefully inspire you when you see it.

The second hairpin consists of tiny flowers are located on a white circle. Highlight the colorful flowers that interesting to watch. Still using sc (single crochet) and dc (double crochet) as the basic pattern. Hopefully inspire you when you see it.

This headband is composed of a combination of five roses lined up neatly. This headband uses rubber straps. The pattern that I used to make this one are chan, sc (single crochet) and dc (double crochet). Hopefully be inspiration for you ^ _ ^

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment