This blog contains my crochets activities. I will share my crochet inspirations here. Hopefully be an inspiration for you. Happy Crocheting ^.*
RSS

Pages

Aug 9, 2011

My first posting

Thanks a lot to my God (You give me everythings more than i need)...I feel so happy today cause i have finished my new blog (although need many things to be completed). I will posting my crochet activities here due to i can't login to my old blog http://mimita-crochet.blogspot.com/. I'll posting my last crochet inspirations and all the things not posting yet in this blog. Make sure you follow my activities here and hope you'll be inspiring after read it. So, please kindly wait my next posting. Thanks all....^_^
Anyway, in this special time, i wanna say thank you very much to my  husband that always support me to do this activities, i really love you honey...^_*

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment