This blog contains my crochets activities. I will share my crochet inspirations here. Hopefully be an inspiration for you. Happy Crocheting ^.*
RSS

Pages

Aug 11, 2011

My inspiration (part 2)

Very nice look back at my last crochet inspirations, considering how difficult it is to make a pattern. First I need about five days to a week to make a simple pattern. Compared to now only takes two to three days. Yeah, all that we do need experience and flying hours, even three years was not enough for me to be experienced. From here I have a lot to learn continuously, keep the spirit and not desperate ^ _ ^
Well, I go back to post my inspirations that I've ever show at my old blog. Hope can be an inspiration to you who read it. I'm posting the pictures alone, to see the details of each image can visit


 
 
 

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment